Friday 11 March 2011

Bits and pieces

Thursday was our flat mates birthday so I saw it as another baking opportunity, A while a go he said he liked the look of the brownie based cheesecake in my recipe book. So I baked it, and I did myself proud, yummy!














Jochum made a cake with his sister which was beautiful, like black forest gateau.











Last weekend Tim and I visited his parents in Hoorn, on Zaterdag we all had a nice walk around a village Medemblik, heerlijk! and on our way back on Sunday stopped at Amsterdam, I have visited there once before. I remember little of that trip. The weather was beautiful. We visited the Negen Straatjes a lovely Bohemian area of the city and after stopped at a bar we went to years ago for a snack. I was curious to see the red light district, of which we walked through, but it put a bitter end to seeing the city.
























No comments:

Post a Comment